Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Cash and Coins
View Single Post
Old Sep 17 2022, 08:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Ed View Post
I cannot purchase farm cash. I used up all my farm cash for Quests and Farm Pass. My Farm Pass is still locked and I have these new facilities that won't work for the quests. This is a scam I believe.
Hi Jungle Ed,

I moved your post to the Help & Suport thread about farm cash as you said you cannot purchase farm cash.

The purchase of farm cash is controlled by Facebook and you have to have a payment method registered with them that they accept. You can add on through your Facebook settings.
You did not purchase the Farm Pass with farm cash as it is not bought with farm cash. It has to be purchase directly with a purchase through the Farm Pass manager.
I am not sure what facilities you say are not working. If you got them through the Farm Pass rewards those are not facilities as they are decorations.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.