Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Sep 26 2022, 09:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I am not able to do one of my daily Farm Pass items (becoming an employee working 5 farms via the Market) right now because servers C20 and W20 are not connecting. I know the servers are elsewhere, but I do not know where in Florida the Slashkey offices are. So if Ian has anything to do with it I will not be surprised. Nevertheless since I do not see any other reports of connection issues I thought I should mention it. Meanwhile, anyone in Florida please stay safe. This is just a game.
Hi Qivis,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about loading issues.
The servers are up and working ok. This sounds like you may just be having an internet connection problem getting to the servers. There are some suggestions in the first post of this thread you can try to see if they help.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.