View Single Post
Old Nov 26 2011, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkempke View Post
I agree with everyone's comments that we should have access to the older sprinklers - especially for watering flowers.

What I really wish would've been more clear is that you can only water a crop once to speed up growth. Yep, VERY clear that you can only irrigate once per day but it wasn't until I went through all of these comments that I learned you could water a crop (to speed up growth) only one time. I didn't try to do this a lot but on a long holiday weekend was trying to maximize my farming results. (Greedy little sucker! lol) But now the crops won't be ready when I'd initially thought (this weekend) as I'd planted 3-4 day crops on several farms.

A question for clarification - if I am on a neighbor's farm and use the silver sprinkler to water their flowers (the one that shows in the side bar), does it also water their crops? I don't want to mess up their planting/harvesting plans! Can someone let me know?

Thanks!
when you water a neighbors farm it has no efect on growing time, also when you are working from the market and you get to a farm that the flowers need to be watered you can do that too but you will need to refresh the farm after you water it other wise it shows they are ready but really they are not

Started playing Farm Town May 30 2009 been addicted ever since