View Single Post
Old Nov 15 2011, 11:25 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmel View Post
I want my brown sprinkler back! All other tools remained in my tool box when I bought the upgrade, but the brown sprinkler disappeared when I bought the red one. I tried putting the red one on a farm to see if the brown would again be available to me--but no. I bought the brown one to be able to water all of the flowers on a farm at once. That option is no longer available without accelerating crop growth on that farm. So--$95 later I'm back to using the red blob manual flower watering method. Color me unhappy.
I totally agree.. they charged us REAL MONEY for the brown sprinkler, then MORE REAL MONEY for the red one and then MORE REAL MONEY for the orange one! Seems like a rip-off to me! I haven't opted for the orange sprinkler because of my dissatisfaction with the brown one being taken without permission. Probably never will buy the orange one and at this time, I'm not buying anything with cash.. only using my billions of coins. I've never been one of the "faster,faster" crowd anyhow, so am just enjoying my farms with what I have. Left that other farm game and have defended the devs in every discussion about needing to buy items to pay their wages. This time, I'm on the other side.. never thought you'd stoop to such greed.