View Single Post
Old Nov 12 2010, 06:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoxman View Post
The usual "Great Release" bots are out in force I see...never mind that yet again release notes come AFTER the release is out and most of us have already figured it out.

And this has to be the sloppiest deployment yet...by my count at least 8 servers are not letting you buy the new farm or the new facs. Nice stuff in the deployment (though I await not having to click in the gift box for each single item..like items should be summed together and only one click required to get them) but less than impressive deployment.
When I was new to the game I couldn't figure out why the notes in the game guide were out after the game, and then I discovered that these are produced by the moderators who are voluntary workers, and have to wait with the rest of us for the release. Instead of working on farm 7, they work on the notes for us.

If, however, you are talking about the note from Raul about the new release, I noticed that wasn't there at first (only becoming aware of the new release when I suddenly levelled up), but they can't put it out before they update, so it has to go out afterwards. I admit it's frustrating, but that's part of life in the real world.