View Single Post
Old Jan 15 2021, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I have been able to enter FT from the first change to HTML. I am visiting each day to see what has changed. Things I noticed so far from the few things working are: The flower harvester leaves scattered flowers here and there so sometimes it takes 2-3 passes to get them all picked. I can harvest individual barns, one by one but since I have many facilities on one farm it is hard to find them... also, if you have piled them up to save space, it is almost impossible. From the "before" game, I know that if we have too much in storage and exceed our limit, the storage amount will be automatically reduced and I'm wondering if that is still true. It takes a long time to load each farm when I move from one to another. That's all the complaints for what's working now. I miss my beautiful game.
Hi dorissau,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration since you are able to play. Please post any further posts here about this.
You can sell from your storage if you are getting too much in your storage with a high percentage. Open the storage, then click on the button in a box that says "Go to market to sell".
SInce you are only getting regular size boxes of flowers, etc, and nothing from youre facilities, then you should not have a problem with the percentage growing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.