Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
My last post for the day I PROMISE

I wondered if my server was suffering from the same ailment as myself.Old age and Memory loss.But then,I don't think computers had been invented when I was born!

While working a neighbors facilities,this came to me Working was going sooo slow,and I am busy I AM BUSY.

When sending out your facility post,do it from a farm not busy with much layering,and lots of things going on planting wise.This is a note to myself too.Your neighbors are sent to the farm you sent out from. So have a farm that isn't as busy for posting.I am going to remember to do this.I know some of my neighbors don't have fast computers,and I WANT TO DO IT FOR THEM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
Hi, I do this, too, and I don't even have many farms with layers and I have NO stacking. One of my neighbors does not have any trains and she asked me one day to add the number of facilities on each farm to the farm name. This way she can use the farm selector and see all the farms with facilities and start working them with the lowest numbers. Since I have them all on only 7 farms, I did that and boy, did it help her!!! By the time she's done working the lower numbered ones, the mayor kicks in and works his part of the higher numbered ones, so it's much less clicking for her!!! Just another way to help the players with fewer tools and slower computers.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20