View Single Post
Old Sep 15 2014, 11:17 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Dibble View Post
An excellent facility which I use constantly and which saves me loads of time when hunting around all my farms for things which need to be done.

I have one suggestion though... I have one farm which I have designated as my 'Quest Farm' by ticking the relevant box. On that farm I have several trees I keep unharvested so when those tree crops appear as part of a Quest I do not have to wait a few days for trees to get to the point where I can harvest them. I will also be adding flowers to this farm for the same reason.

When I use the 'Show Farm Stats' function and select 'All Farms' these unharvested items obviously show up when I select 'All Products' or 'Trees' or 'Flowers' respectively. I can hover over each product in turn and if it says 'Multiple Farms' instead of just showing the name of my Quest Farm I can see which products need working on but I have more than 80 different items on my Quest Farm so that gets a bit tedious after a while.

Would it be possible to incorporate a check box on the 'Farm Stats' panel which says something like, 'Exclude Products on Quest Farms'? That way I would be able to ignore any Products which are ready on my Quest Farm(s) and home in on the products that do need harvesting now.

Many thanks.
Hi Farmer Dibble,
You need to put this in the Suggestions section where the developers are more likely to see it and not in Feedback. In the Suggestions you cannot start a new thread but you can reply to one there that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.