View Single Post
Old Sep 15 2014, 11:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Show Farm Stats - Quest Farm Suggestion

An excellent facility which I use constantly and which saves me loads of time when hunting around all my farms for things which need to be done.

I have one suggestion though... I have one farm which I have designated as my 'Quest Farm' by ticking the relevant box. On that farm I have several trees I keep unharvested so when those tree crops appear as part of a Quest I do not have to wait a few days for trees to get to the point where I can harvest them. I will also be adding flowers to this farm for the same reason.

When I use the 'Show Farm Stats' function and select 'All Farms' these unharvested items obviously show up when I select 'All Products' or 'Trees' or 'Flowers' respectively. I can hover over each product in turn and if it says 'Multiple Farms' instead of just showing the name of my Quest Farm I can see which products need working on but I have more than 80 different items on my Quest Farm so that gets a bit tedious after a while.

Would it be possible to incorporate a check box on the 'Farm Stats' panel which says something like, 'Exclude Products on Quest Farms'? That way I would be able to ignore any Products which are ready on my Quest Farm(s) and home in on the products that do need harvesting now.

Many thanks.