View Single Post
Old Nov 11 2018, 08:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
Also, when you are selling products to the Mayor/Tom, we will enable the S button automatically so others know that you are currently selling products.

When you have the S button selected, and your msg turns pink, others can still send hire request. I've tried hiding behind things, and making sure I'm at the correct market, but still get interrupted when trying to sell items.
Hi Conjetta,
When you are selling your message turns brown not pink and that one doesn't prevent anyone sending you hire requests. The only one that is supposed to do that is the Hire "H" button which does turn your message pink.

From the release notes:
The only case where hire requests sent to you will get blocked is when the H button is selected and the W button is clear. If both, the H and W buttons are selected, you will be able to receive Hire requests as usual.

Also, when you are selling products to the Mayor/Tom, we will enable the S button automatically so others know that you are currently selling products.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.