Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Oct 21 2023, 06:03 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
On an account I manage,(Johanna) I disappeared off a neighbor's neighbor list. (Paula) I tried registering with the forum on that acct to get help but no email has come into my inbox. On my end my neighbor is still there but when I go to her farm to harvest-no tools. On her end I am not there any more. I was able to ask het to join me and she is able to work the farm. But I can't work hers and on her end the ships appear deleted and she can't send me gifts. How can we fix this problem?.
Hi RIAP27,

It sounds like you were deleted as a neighbour by mistake which would be why you are no longer her SN so when you go to her farm you wouldn't get the tools to use as when the neighbour connection is broken their end it also removes the SN permissions.

If you are not on her buddy list either then that also explains why she can't send you gifts etc.

She will have to add you as a neighbour again.

As you can see her in your neighbours bar, you can send her a message. She can either use the icons in that message to send you a request or use the green man on the message to get to your farm and send one via the toolbox bottom left. Then when you have accepted it, she will need to reload the game and then add the SN permissions for you again.

See if that also fixes the port deleted issue.

For the email to register she needs to check her spam/junk folder of the email she used to see if the email went there instead of her inbox.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.