View Single Post
Old Jul 27 2011, 11:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Hawke View Post
Not sure if this is the right place or not, but is there going to be (or is there already a way and my farm is "broken") to link the "refer clients to me" and "work my facilities"? Right now, if a friend/neighbour has posted a "refer clients to me" request, I miss out on all the other facilities, and if they have "please work my facilities" request, I miss out on the shops/theatre/etc., that they may have. I then have to work my way thru' all the facilities (since I rarely pay attention as to which ones I've actually worked <g>).
Currently they are not linked though you can still work the others individually. Hopefully soon they will make this where one post would be for all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.