View Single Post
Old Jun 06 2011, 10:24 PM
Account Not Linked

I do not like the change in the hour limit. People can only help with one ingredient once every 12 hours now and that just sucks. I only asked for one product sent to me every 3 hours because the same people are the ones that click on it and there was no need to post 3 because I would not get all three. I would pick a product I needed the most and ask for that. Then 3 hours later I would pick another product and ask for that. Now I can only do 2 a day at most, that is not much help to me. The ingredient system was not broken and should not have been fixed. Me and my friends would request and send each other stuff 3 or 4 times a day now it will be 2 if we are lucky. That will really cut down on the help with ingredients we can get. The bonus for the belts is what was broken because the amount of crops you got in the bonus meant you could only get one or 2 every 3 hours. While I understand that you need to keep people from getting way too many crops from bonuses a 12 hours limit is just too long a limit. I will click on the crops I need the most like rice or corn, then comeback 3 hours later and click on another belt post form the same person. It really helped out now with the 12 hour limit I don't think I will get as much even with the upped limit.

You have gone about these belts all wrong from the beginning and still do not have it right. The requirements between belts is way too low and that is what is causing all these problems. If you would just make all the belts a lot harder to get people would not be posting 6 or 7 belt posts and day. There also wouldn't bee as many belt post on our walls for people to click on. Then you could just up the limit a little say 500,000 every 3 hours and everyone would be happy. We wouldn't be getting tons of bonuses but we would feel like there was a reward for getting a belt. We could also help our friends out more if the belts where spreed out more then they are now.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.