View Single Post
Old Jun 06 2011, 10:12 PM
Account Not Linked

I play this game, not to compete with others, but to earn the coins, levels and XPs needed for whatever I can get on my own. I left the other farm game because I had to constantly beg neighbors for parts and things. The only reason I played the other game as long as I did, was for the crop masteries, which I could earn on my own and display the little sign showing I had earned it in that crop. No help from anyone else. Farm Town is so much better, less problems with the game, and, until the belt system, you didn't have to ask for help unless you wanted to. I just don't understand why you would want to do all the begging of neighbors for help to receive 1 box of extra crops and a few coins. I get double produce by fertilizing the fields and plenty of coins from the facilities daily! Instead of the belt system, why can't we earn things in the different crops without having to constantly bug the neighbors? I do harvest & plow for some neighbors but outside of that, I enjoy the game as a personal game, earning my XPs, levels and coins by my own work of planting, harvesting, plowing and operating the facilities, not socializing or begging..... Kinda like my own "zen" garden, I guess! Just my opinion..... :-)