View Single Post
Old Jun 06 2011, 08:44 PM

At first I was skeptical about the belt system, but it seems to be working nicely so far. Just wanted to thank the developers for doing such a great job on such a wonderful game. And thanks for listening to those who asked you to tweak it. It stays alive with the new items and upgrades and it's not "in your face" like the 'ville games.

I enjoy a challenge, but I've made my own goals as I continue with the game. Have developed some spreadsheets I use and enjoy being able to play FarmTown my way. That's it ... we can all do this game our own way. Some people use only coins, others of us spend real money to build and buy - some people don't like too many facilities, others own them all - some hire their work done, others prefer to enjoy working their own places. The game is enjoyable, no matter how you choose to play it.

The way I play involves reaching certain numbers of each crop (based on a 15-day need for my specific facilities) before I allow myself to load the factories up. Somebody else might think that was a stupid way to play.

Thank you, thank you ... for creating such a game, and for continuing to improve it.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9