View Single Post
Old Feb 06 2011, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
Lately I've been going to the Market to check out all of this "fair/not fair" about the 4x4 tools. I don't advertise that I have the 4x4's, not in my name and not in any messages there.
I also ask for a solo job. I get work almost instantly when I'm there.

IF I get hired along with a 1x1-worker, or many (I can't believe that people hire a lot of workers, still!) I either work only half the farm, or I simply leave.
It has happened that there is another worker with 1x1 and I'm too late to realize it. Well, then I apologize deeply, as I don't want to take work from anyone without those tools. Most people understand that.
When I ask for solo work, I assume to be working alone on a farm. But as said, if I see someone else with 1x1, I pull out of there or work only half the farm.

Some people say that it is impossible to find someone willing to harvest/work at the Market. My impression is the oposite.

As I do not advertise my tools in any way when at the Market, I don't see anything unfair about the whole thing.

Regards
Simera
Well. . . that was up till now, I tell you all.
Because; I'm now totally fed up with being called "greedy, rude and (the latest one) "thick in my head", when hired at the Market along with one or several 1x1-workers.

I have no need of being greedy, as I'm a 185-level farmer, and I have a lot of coins, and a lot of crops in my storage!!
SO, from now on I will not play as polite and nice, as I have been.

Sorry, 1x1-people. But I'm done with accepting dirty words because I've bought the 4x4 tools. I'm very disappointed by that kind of behaviour from 1x1-farmers.
The 4x4-tools are legal tools (when bought with FC).

Regards
Simera