View Single Post
Old Jan 30 2012, 06:07 AM

I thought I would hate the quests, then I got my first one...pineapple icecream which meant I had to plant pineapples....1.5 day wait for them almost killed me lol Then there was the start all button to contend with rather than the start batch button....280 hours to wait for my icecream lol But luckily sk reset the timers so I was able to complete my quest!! Rest of my quests have been fine, even though one quest had 9 steps!!

I didn't think they were giving us fc coz of how many we did, I read it that every so often we might get 1fc depending on how well/quick we did the quest. If I'm correct in reading it like that then that won't put anyone behind or at a disadvantage through not owning a certain fac.

While it's nice to get coins....it would be even nicer to get a special animal or fac that you can only get thru completing a quest! (and no not an alien cow like that other farm game lol)

I would like to see a counter to count how many quests I'm doing....maybe get a special prize once you've done 15 or something like that.....a belt for the quests!