Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Jan 24 2023, 06:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericanl51 View Post
This is the second week in a row that I was told I abandoned the contest when I didn't. This week, I was at the top of my neighborhood and 6th overall. I don't understand why it is not letting me finish the week or getting any of the rewards!!!
Hi ericani51,

I have moved your post to the help and support thread for the Neighborhood Chains Contest.

Could you have been moving any facilities to other farms or storing any since the contest started?

The reason I ask is because what can cause you to abandon the NCC contest is that once the facilities are entered into the contest, you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, the facility will be removed from the farm, and you will be terminated from that weeks contest.

In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are chosen for the NCC must remain on the farms they are on during the whole week of the contest until it is over and you have claimed any rewards. An example of that warning message is shown in the first post on page one of this thread.

Some farmers don't always read the full contents of that message as you also get a similar warning when you store any facility, that doesn't mention the contest, so sometimes they think it's just the normal one about losing products if any are still pending and not stored.

I am sorry but there is no way to get you back into this week contest.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.