View Single Post
Old Jul 14 2023, 04:09 PM

I’m receiving the same error as Alexm2012. As soon as I click ACCEPT ALL it appears.

Browser clearing, updates, computer updates?
All have been updated, also ran the website memcache

On the website:
How many Pending gifts are showing on the Pending tab? 32
Are you able to exchange one gift rather than all of them at once? Yes, one at a time seems to work.
Are there any gifts in your My Gifts section that you have not stored yet? All gifts were already stored
If you have gifts in your My Gifts, how many are there? Empty

In the Facebook game:
Are there any gifts in your gift box there that have not been accepted yet? No
If there gifts in your Facebook gift box, how many are there? Empty
Did you accept your gifts on Facebook and store them before you ran into issues with the website gift box? Sorry, don’t remember

2023-07-14 15:37:39.905 WARNEXCEPTION: ERROR Ajax: Error decoding json:
fail - Exception: Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected end when reading JSON. Path '', line 1, position 4.
at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.MatchValue (System.Boolean enoughChars, System.String value) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Alexm2012,

Have you also checked the routine things are done like browser clearing, updates, computer updates?

On the website:
  • How many Pending gifts are showing on the Pending tab?
  • Are you able to exchange one gift rather than all of them at once?
  • Are there any gifts in your My Gifts section that you have not stored yet?
  • If you have gifts in your My Gifts, how many are there?

In the Facebook game:
  • Are there any gifts in your gift box there that have not been accepted yet?
  • If there gifts in your Facebook gift box, how many are there?
  • Did you accept your gifts on Facebook and store them before you ran into issues with the website gift box?

If you have gifts showing in the Website My Gifts section and have not stored them yet, please see if you can store them. Then see if that makes any difference to being able to exchange in the Pending Gifts section.

If you have gifts showing in the gift box on Facebook, please store them and see if that makes any difference when you go to the Website gift manager to exchange gifts.