Thread: Official Top Post Thread Tools and Fuel
View Single Post
Old Jul 26 2023, 07:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
yes,, multiple players are having this same issue this is third day
it is not displaying the fields correctly
for example this morning i went to fish, ran out of fuel so popped back to my farm to refuel went back to the person i SN for to fish, used tower to find where i left off and the blue showed up on the ones that i know i already fished,, i cleared memcache, went back again and i go a checkerboard type display again not correct,,,

i had actually popped in to see if there was an update on ths and was very surprised to see no one else reported it ...
Hi JNeslon,

When you ran out of fuel and returned, if you were quick the information will not update that fast. When work is completed on a specific farm, check after 5 minutes have passed and then see if it updates the information for that farm.

I have just tested the 5 minute refresh rate and it's behaving fine for me.

If you are remaining active and it's not updating a worked farm after 5 minutes have passed, then you can try the other routine things like clearing, updates, taking the tool out of storage, reloading and putting it back into storage, logging out of the website and back in. If those don't help either please send the issue to the support team.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.