Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Jun 12 2022, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I've been having this problem for a while now - I'm working posts and it says "working farm x" then adds xp points at least, then immediately flashes "the mayor has already helped you with those today". I have never worked someone's post twice, unless it's not marked that I've worked it. Then I just wait to see if 'the mayor has already helped me. I'm actually not of the computer long enough at a time to cut into the 12 hour window. Everything is up-to-date and cleared. Thanks
Hi NJones

You have to wait 8 hours not 12 to be able to work the same friends facilities again.

Sometimes, when a farmer posts several times a day, then if you work from Farm Town wall requests, the posts turn pink but the links are blue instead of purple for the new posts.

We think that maybe, the first time you worked those factories, some of them were already empty, so when they refill and post again, if you try those facilities again, you get the oops for the farms you got products from all facilities, but you get some products for the facilities which were empty the first time you visited.