View Single Post
Old Sep 10 2011, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. H View Post
I agree with JAS, posting things on your FB status won't do any good.

Everything you've said has been posted on this forum dozens of times and the developers, evidently, don't agree.

Personally, I think it would make sense to have, smaller, coin versions of most all the tools available, particularly for the newbies. And, that those tools work on the owners farm and when working for others. I think it would keep some people playing and increase the odds of them spending real money down the road.
The 3x3 tools are available for coins, and can be used on farmers' own farms. I agree it's a pain to not be able to use the coin tools on other people's farms, but we have 260 levels and counting, which is 260 free FC, and the 4x4 harvester and plower are 45 FC each. It doesn't take that long to get to level 90.

I think we're really fortunate that Farm Town isn't going the way of some of the other games, with weekly limited-edition cash items for one theme or other, and with most of the good decorations available for cash only - that really does make the game into different experiences for the haves and have nots. At Farm Town almost all the animals, trees, flowers, and decorations are for coins, you just need to unlock them at different levels, and half the facilities are also for coins as well as most of the basic tools. Things could be an awful lot worse.