View Single Post
Old Feb 02 2019, 03:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi

the neighbourbar sell products is just fine to the others but not to the farmer who helps others facilities it brakes all i had to restart 1 friends farm 4x this is not funny and takes time hope u find an other solution
also for the super facility it takes to much time ,i have a full list of comments from my neighbours who think the same
best regards

tino
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=37
Hi buffaloboy,
We have tested this and it did not stop the working of facs. All you do is click to receive it and then continue on. In our test we had the trains so the work on facilities is automatic, but that should not matter as either way it is a pop up off to the side. You should be able to ignore it until you finish the facilities on that farm and then either accept or decline.
The only thing your neighbors know is that you are on line by the green dot on your avatar in the neighbor bar. They don't know where you are or what you are doing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.