View Single Post
Old Apr 25 2014, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
Here is another reason the status message doesn't work. There are people in the marketplace who are saying "hire me" "hire me" but their status is pink which means you can't hire them. If you try you get a message saying this person doesn't want to be hired or something like that. You tell them to change their status color because they can't be hired when they are in pink but they ignore you and go on with "hire me"
Unfortunately the developers are not able to teach people to read. A lot of the comments here relate to just that problem. A lot of people respond to just any hire request when they do not want what has been offered or click the wrong status update. I cannot remember the last time I hired from the market because I have 3 or 4 friends with whom I exchange jobs so that we can all avoid the market. (Of course that is part of the reason the bonuses have been offered in the market - to get people more willing to do everything!)

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.