View Single Post
Old Apr 27 2015, 09:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEENASULLY View Post
hello Aussie Rae: how do you clean the flash player? I have to uninstall and reinstall just about everyday or it doesn't work properly and I end leaving jobs undone and this upsets me as well as whoever I was working for, quite often I will do the job by hand but this isn't always feasable either. I use firefox as a browser and a windows xp laptop and adobe flash with shockwave plugin.

marge
graykyle farmtown
Hi Sheena,
This is the link to the Flash website to clean out the data saved for all websites that use flash:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html
I recommend that you delete all that are listed there as that helps keep it cleaner.
The problem with XP is the older it gets the slower it goes. XP also does not support enough ram memory for todays games to be really effective. Support by Microsoft for XP has already been stopped and they are soon going to release Windows 10.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.