View Single Post
Old Sep 22 2012, 11:26 PM

Default Chain Saws and Menehunes

Yes, I know it has been a very long time in responding to your question Taz about ChainSaws being fixed but I couldn't remember where your question was it was in order to respond, so sorry... I don't know if it was just my chainsaw, operator error, or another quirk, all I know is that one day all of sudden my chain saw was working 1000% percent better than it had from the beginning. It seems to work better most days but there are times that it is very maddening.

It is just like the Fishing Bait, each day this week I wake up, start working on my farm and there isn't any bait! But the day before I had about 10,20 thousand fish available prior to going to bed and then the next day they are all gone. Granted, I love to fish but not fishing in my sleep. So back to the chainsaw issue who knows what the issue is....I have a very slow ISP, then FB and or FT "throttles" our accounts, and my upload is only 1MB anyway.

The answer to your question is, "I dunno". What I know is when something doesn't work and then when it does so the only answer I have other than maybe the Menehunes have been messing with my account, is my chainsaw works sometimes and sometimes the Avatar needs to be tied to the tree and laid over the railroad tracks as it is a determent to getting work done! Does that answer your long-awaited answer to your question? Dancing Raven \
\