View Single Post
Old Aug 07 2012, 03:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
I would like to know when the Mayor might occasionally award you 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous Quests, it says coming soon, its been saying this since before Christmas. I complete every single quest, every day, earlier than the allotted time, I haven't missed a single one and I am still waiting to be awarded 1 FarmCash for doing them. How much longer is it going to take before we start seeing some rewards, every day for 8 months is a lot of quests to complete, would be nice to get some FarmCash instead of coins all the time.
In says in the future they might reward with 1 FC or ingredients for completed quests. It is possible that they will take that away and it would probably be for the best if they did and the reason I say that is someone is going to get 1 FC for a quest and the next day or so there will be all of their neighbors on the forum complaining that they didn't get any FC but their neighbor did and that they want their FC, cause the neighbor that got the FC will tell everyone that they got an FC, which will start everything.