Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Dec 22 2023, 04:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi, have a question regarding how much product a person should expect from boosting a train. I often do them and get 80-90k in products with 10 cars. However, a friend asked me to boost hers today, and I only received 5k in product. I assumed she only 1-2 cars, but it is loaded with 10 long cars. I know the game guide says we will receive between 1-3%, but what is that criteria based on? Do you get 3% if you are the first one to boost it, but only 1% if you are the 10th? Does the engine play a part? Thanks
Hi Early Girl,
It depends on what cars and how many cars they have on their train. The 1 - 3% is not based on engine or what number you are to boost itt. It is random just like the bonuses for belts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.