View Single Post
Old Dec 01 2018, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Several friend have been complaining that facilities have been disappearing from their Facility Manager or that at least the numbers have been considerably lower than they had been when they click the "start all" button since the update. I did not have this happen, but when I went to sort by "not owned" in the Facility tab to see what I still need suddenly all the items since the "taste of" type facilities began were listed. So I alphabetized all the factories in the Facility Manager and found that I did indeed still have what the store said was "not owned" except for a facility that someone just sent me but I did not receive - the Tanning Supplies Factory.

Hi Qivis

If your friends are having problems please tell them to register into the forums and then post here.

For your problem with Not owned in the Store, be sure you are not clicking in Not in this farm instead.

If the problem continues please contact Support. Same for the Tanning Supplies Factory as it shows as missing in your data. In this case, it would be better if your friend is the one contacting Support as they paid for the facility.