Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jun 20 2021, 08:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Grey View Post
I have 2 registered games. I need a way to switch to Peggy Grey from Thea Featherstone. That ability disappeared with all the changes FT has been making (along with my shortcut button on the side of my screen). I thought I lost Thea permanently some time ago. Now it suddenly appears out of the blue and I can't get Peggy's farms back. What can you do for me?
Hi Peggy Grey,
There isn't anything we can do for you in this case. To have 2 sets of farms you have to have 2 separate Facebook accounts. To get to each set of farms you have to be logged into Facebook in each account.
So if you are seeing the set for Thea Featherstone, then you are logged into the Facebook account for that set of farms. To get to your Peggy Grey farms you need to be logged into the Facebook account for Peggy Grey.
Thoise shortcut buttons are not put on your Facebook home page by Farm Town. They are added there by Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.