View Single Post
Old Jan 07 2022, 11:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Missing facilities and trees when harvesting

Hoping you can help!
I have missing facilities on Farms #2, #4, #8, #12 and #15. Since I didn't make a log of my facilities and what farms they are located on I can't say exactly what facilities are missing. I just know I have a gaps, spaces between facilities that weren't previously there.
I had an extra facility on one farm that wasn't previously there. I got a notice from FT about having 2 of the same facilities on one Farm and only being able to be utilized at a time. I was offered to see the facilities and removed one to storage. And since I haven't purchased any new facilities in a long time I know this is some sort of glitch. Both facilities had the exact same amount of items that had been produced and the same amount being produced. When I moved one of the facilities to my storage - poof, it magically disappeared. It's not in storage or on the farm.
And on farm #23 when I try to harvest my Pimento Trees a large quantity of my Pimento Trees disappear. I can't verify If I'm getting the produce or not. After harvesting - poof, the trees are back on the farm. They only disappear while harvesting.