Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facility Chains
View Single Post
Old Jul 12 2023, 10:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennycoll View Post
I have 1 neighbor that exported 2,100,000,004,343,327 of one item. Clearly that is incorrect. It won't let me import because I don't have enough coins. When I try to resell, it tells me I can't import because I don't have enough coins again. I have a second unknown user that exported items that I cannot import or resell. No reason is given when I click the buttons. I can't seem to clear them out.
Hi Jennycoll,
I don't think that would be all of 1 item as they are usually listed as all the items in their chains that you have chains that can use them. You would have to have enough coins to be able to buy all of the products at the import price, even to resell you have to be able to buy them to be able to resell.
That amount does sound like it can't be correct though.

For the second one try closing and reopen the manager and then only click on the second one to see if you can import from that one. It does tell you the cost in red under the total of the products they have for you.

You might want to clear your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and look again to see if the numbers change.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

For clearing from Facebook:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.