View Single Post
Old Feb 06 2015, 12:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
someone tell me i am crazy please... I have been going insane trying to make cheese for gosh a couple of weeks.. not using it at all .. and just making it...i have five working dairy processing plants.. not using cheese at all just making it and making and making it. i check it many times daily.. just start more cheese and start more cheese.. where is my cheese vanishing too?? help me... LOL LOL..not having fun..honestly can't remember having this problem for ages and ages...plus i just purchased a couple of more dairy pro plants.. and also purchased the refrigerator cold train thingie too to make more cheese...since the problem started .... still I hardly have any cheese ...what am i missing????
Hi SunnyD,
Do you call 94,594 cheese in your storage as hardly any? Look in your storage with the filter set to "from facilities". If you click on the question mark for the cheese you can see everything made with cheese. Maybe you missed some products it is used for.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.