Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jun 14 2023, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhardy22 View Post
Twice now I have met or exceeded the required 8 Quests required for @ cash and when time comes to claim farmcash the number is reduced and I am awarded only 1 farmcash.
What is going on with this?
Hi fhardy

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

Quests are only available for 7 days to the second, then they drop off the chart. Also, they are completed when they get the green check mark for the last step not when you collect the coins for them.
The blue button to collect farmcash will turn blue to let you collect the next week, exactly the same day and same time.

Last week you collected 1 farmcash on June 6th at 20:33 eastern time. Inmediately after that you completed 2 quests, one at 21:34 and other at 22:33 eastern time.

Those 2 quests, dropped off the chart yesterday June 13th exactly at those times as 7 days have past for them.

That is why you only got 1 farmcash today June 14th, when you collected your cash at 06:23 eastern time.

We always recommend to not complete any quest or coop quest, inmediately after collecting your farmcash.
Just try to complete the first quest for the new week the next day after collecting your cash.
That way you will have more time in case you have a problem and cant enter the game to collect your cash in time.