Thread: Official Top Post Thread Flowers / Sprinklers / Flower Harvester/Flower tools
View Single Post
Old Feb 24 2021, 06:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor Man View Post
Hi Tiger,

thanks again for your continuing help. I refreshed everything as you said, now we wait and see. Getting things out of storage, no problem, it was my fault not paying attention.
Before the refresh I harvested farm 43, there were big blocks of unharvested flowers left, I refreshed and they were still there so I harvested them. Perhaps next time that farm is ready to harvest I should leave it alone and let you know, I assume you can work on my farm, and see the problem for yourself. I do have the same problem with crops on one or two of my farms, small blocks of 8 or 10 do not harvest the first time, I will check though and see if they may be layered and I do not know it.

Tractor Man
Hi Tractor Man,

Glad to hear your storage issue is resolved.

No we do not go work anyone's farms, we would need to be hired to work a farm and that's not possible at the moment.

Each time you see something that doesn't harvest first time, mouseover the crop/flower that hasn't cleared and see if it's saying that it's ready to harvest or if it's showing a time until ready. It's not always easy to spot when something isn't quite ready to harvest depending on the graphic for that item at a particular stage of growth so mouse over it to get the display information for it to verify that it is fully grown. If the remaining items show ready to harvest, refresh the farm and see if they correct, if they do not, then we need to take a look at that farm before you do anything else to it.

If you are continually getting the problem of them only correcting when refreshing, then the other ways to test the issues would be if you had another computer, or perhaps try another browser to see if you get the same problems there. If you have one that communicates well with you, you could ask a super neighbor to try working that farm to see if the same thing happens to them when they work that farm. If they also see some not clearing, then you go to that farm and see if you can see what they are describing to you as not cleared and see if it's the exact same items in the same positions on that farm.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.