Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Sep 06 2022, 12:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBLUEFARM View Post
My Farm No. is 1461711253. I am trying to clear my wife's Farm 40 and she has set me up by going to my Edit Super-Neighbor. When I go to her farms, there is a Red Ball on her Farm 40 and when I go to her farm 40, there is a Green Glove showing BUT when I look at tools, there are NO Clearing Tools showing. I have ALL but the top Clearing Tool and She has about 5 Clearing Tools but I can't see ANY. I HAVE worked on many of her other farms with no problem before.??????????
Hi Gobluefarm,
I moved your post to the thread about super neighbor.
Does she have the check in the box for Allow selling & buying items with my coins? If not then you can't delete anything off the farm.
If it is checked have her try removing you as a super neighbor, then both of you restart your farms. Then she can add you back and both restart farms again. Then see if you have those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.