View Single Post
Old Jan 04 2023, 04:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamJean Glover View Post
I just registered to ask about linking my Farm Town account with my email. Facebook will not let me into my account, but it is still active. I can be seen by friends. When I registered, it had a button to link Farm Town account. I clicked on that and it says I'm linked. Does that mean if Farm Town moves off Facebook, I'm covered for the move?

I have found this forum to be very helpful and informative.

Thank you.

PamJean
Facebook ID 100002096600266
Hi PamJean Glover,
I moved your post to the thread about email linking for the game.

The previous linking method will not link your account for the email. As you have to do the email linking from within your farms then if you can not sign in and load your farms as you, then I don't think you will be able to do the linking.

Please read the information in the Game Guide chapter 1 about linking your email address in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314802
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.