Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jul 10 2023, 12:39 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
It does it on the website and FB. Now I only get 18 posts that go back 3 hours. My number of neighbors that post has not changed that much. I should still be seeing the posts that I saw earlier today but now am only seeing 3 hours worth. I think I should be seeing more than a total of 18 posts since I saw them earlier today but now I can't see those anymore.
Hi Dr. Dirt,

Could this be what is confusing you...

You should only be seeing one of each facility request per friend, (one regular facility request and one service facility request) once you work them if they post facilities again, you still only see the most recently posted ones, the older facility posts by them are automatically removed.
If the older facility posts were not removed for the same farmer that would up more room on the facility wall request page to show was many posts as possible from different farmers.
The other thing that could be happening is if farmers are posting facilities using Facebook and not allowing them to show up on the facility wall requests page then you would not see those on the facility wall requests page using either FB or the Website.
There is no option to prevent them from showing on facility wall requests when posting facilities using the website, it's only possible with the Facebook version.

You also don't have that option when posting things like bonuses and ingredients from either version of the game. All the bonuses and ingredients will show up to give you the choice of which ones you want to help with.
If there are any farmers posts that you think are missing from the 2 walls (facility wall requests and other wall requests), you would need to check with some of them to see if they posted today. That's not something we can do for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.