Old Aug 31 2011, 09:04 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
6. Red Mobile Sprinkler also irrigate crops, double growing speed (do not revive crops): If you already own a Brown Mobile Sprinkler you can buy this Red Mobile Sprinkler to irrigate flowers and crops at the same time. Irrigated plants will grow twice as fast and will have a (W) when you mouse over them.

Notice you will not see an immediate change in growth, what will happen is that all crops and flowers in the farm that are still growing will be fully grown twice as fast from that point on.

You can irrigate a plant more than once, but it's growth speed will only double the first time. As before, you can irrigate only once per day. It's OK if someone irrigated your farm that same day.

When you use this tool on other people farms it behaves as if you were using the Brown Sprinkler, growing speed doesn't change.

This tool is an extension of the Brown Mobile Sprinkler, meaning, unlike the Manure Spreaders, you are irrigating the plants, not the farm, so if you plant new ones and you want them to grow twice as fast, you will have to irrigate them after you plant them.
If the red sprinkler irrigates the PLANTS not the FARM, then we should be able to water each and every crop we plant. As the sprinkler works now if you plant and water, a short crop like raspberries you shorten their growing time. If you replant the field with another crop that day, the sprinkler DOES NOT WORK for that crop. This needs to be changed so each crop planted can be watered. Otherwise it is of very limited use, and I just wasted my 50 farmcash.

My Farm:
Coulter Country
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20