Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Mar 10 2024, 12:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynne L View Post
I did every thing you asked before you even replied. I even removed him as a neighbour and readded him. Still same problem.
Another issue I have is I always have a number "1"beside my quest box, showing me I have an expired request. This has been there for weeks now, BUT I have no expired quests OR coop quest.
Hi Lynne,
Have you asked them if they have a quest open?

I am sorry but we have no way to check his account as we have no way to search by avatar name. He could have one that is completed but they have not collected the coins or an expired one that they have not cleared. It is possible they have not opened the game in a while, so it has not updated that they have no quests open. There is nothing you can do for thatblue dot still showing up.

When you hover the pointer over the icon on the left for quests does it show a number for regular or co-op quests for completed or expired? You have 1 regular quest that looks like it completed except for you collecting the coins.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 10 2024 at 12:58 PM.