Thread: Official Top Post Thread Hiring and Bonus Chest
View Single Post
Old Dec 29 2021, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
this may be in the wrong area but here goes.... went to the job market to hire a fisherman to do over 30 farms of stacked fishing. Sent the hire to one farmer,(A) waited til the color changed from orange to yellow.. also no reply to my request. I then sent the hire request to another farmer(B) who accepted and promptly went to my farm 4 and started work, collecting the bonus as she progressed.. when she was on farm 15, suddenly a message popped up from the farmer(A) who had not replied saying he was on his way, and he arrived on farm 4 where he sat for ages... when farmer(B) had arrived at the last farm to be fished, farmer(A) showed up as well.. I tried to click on him to let him know what had happened but was unable to. So now farmer(A) will be ticked off with me when in fact it was out of my control. I thought once the color changed from Orange to Yellow the hire message would have timed out.. obviously it doesn't always work the way its supposed to...
Hi Aussie Rae,
It is best to wait for at least 30 seconds after it turns yellow. That way they should get the message that the hire request has expired. It isn't working exactly as it should but isn't something the developers can work on right now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.