Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Sep 22 2021, 04:42 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby M Newbary View Post
Hi Tiger! Thank you so very, very much for your reply and help! Today I could get back on. First the thing that said Farm Town was requesting access to my name, profile and friend list showed up, so again, like before, I clicked it and this time it worked, no error message and no telling me I had to authorize. I assumed it was because I'd gone to Settings and Privacy, Settings, and then Facebook Information and then on the right it says Off-Facebook Activity, view or clear and I cleared it thinking it would delete shopping history. However I'm not sure that was the problem as two other people have told me it happened to them too and eventually for one, it fixed itself and the other took some other steps that worked for her. I had written to FaceBook, so maybe they fixed it because of my message or maybe they were working on something, I have no idea, just so glad it's back. I wasn't banned from anything. If I was, they didn't inform me. Thank you very much all you who keep the game running and for your help!

Hi Abby M Newbary,

Glad to hear that you're back in the game now! Thank you very much for coming back to let us know, much appreciated

I had a look at what you could clear from that area and it's so FB can show you things on FB that you might be interested in, by using your search history off of Facebook. When I checked mine I did not see FT listed. There was a game but it was one of those instant games you can play in Facebook Messenger. None of my FB web games were listed there so it doesn't look like those would show as off Facebook activity.

All I can think of is FB have been making some changes somewhere that probably didn't go very well, perhaps a FB dev goofed something up and it's been a bit slow to find and fix. It's entirely possible that whatever they did they only released it to some FB users rather than everyone, which is normal. To be fair, there's only so much testing you can do with so many people before you just have to release it to the masses and see what happens when far more people try to do the exact same thing. Perhaps that is what has happened.

If you keep getting it repeatedly do come back and let us know.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.