Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Sep 22 2021, 03:25 PM

Hi Tiger! Thank you so very, very much for your reply and help! Today I could get back on. First the thing that said Farm Town was requesting access to my name, profile and friend list showed up, so again, like before, I clicked it and this time it worked, no error message and no telling me I had to authorize. I assumed it was because I'd gone to Settings and Privacy, Settings, and then Facebook Information and then on the right it says Off-Facebook Activity, view or clear and I cleared it thinking it would delete shopping history. However I'm not sure that was the problem as two other people have told me it happened to them too and eventually for one, it fixed itself and the other took some other steps that worked for her. I had written to FaceBook, so maybe they fixed it because of my message or maybe they were working on something, I have no idea, just so glad it's back. I wasn't banned from anything. If I was, they didn't inform me. Thank you very much all you who keep the game running and for your help!