View Single Post
Old Jan 25 2021, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
You say:

"For crops, as soon as you plant them, they show how much time to be ready and when you irrigate them that time changes to give you an idea of how much time you have to wait. For fertilizing, you can see the farm grid turns green when farms are out of fertilization."

This does not solve the problem. I can't tell how much time any farm is STILL irrigated so no idea when I can irrigate it AGAIN. Same for fertilized. Yes, I can tell they ARE irrigated or fertilized but not when they will EXPIRE.

Also when I plant it does NOT tell me what has been planted or how long until they are ready. It just STILL says "plowed". I have to RELOAD the farm to see what is planted and how long until ready.
Hi John,
For the last problem it should show you the crop and time as soon as you set the tool down or it is dropped when farm is all planted. You should not have to reload your farms. At the most you might have to refresh that farm.
The othe to tool tips along with many others have not been added. Please be patient until they are added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.