View Single Post
Old Jan 15 2018, 11:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Once again the facilities I have the most of are not listed in the facilities chain! I have MANY metal mills, paper mills, textile mills, saw mills, ink & pigment factories, and several dairy processing, sugar factories, rubber plant, petrochemical, etc. but these are NEVER offered as available for the facilities chain! WHY?!

If memory serves I've only seen two factories that I have multiples of (bakery & soft drink). Why are the others that I have EVER listed for the facilities chain?

Random? NOT!!! Just like the quest where recently 3 of the 4 offered where FC facilities I don't own. Random? Sure they are NOT!

Why are the ONLY facilities I have more than one of that ARE listed the bakery and soft drink factory when I have MANY others that I own more than one of?
Hi John,
There isn't any random pick in the facility chains. A facility chain has to feed a service in order to be used in a chain. The ones you listed feed other regular facilities and not directly to a service facility.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.