View Single Post
Old Apr 25 2019, 08:39 AM

Not making excuses for rudeness but it amazes me how many people "design" their farms so utterly haphazardly random and hire people to harvest trees, flowers, fishing, crops that it takes many multiple times the number of clicks as it should with a little better placement.

I have been to farms with 15 trees that took 15 clicks with an extended tool to harvest because they were all spread out. Different waters placed over each other in differing orientations that it takes five clicks in virtually the same spot to fish them all.

If you are asking for someone to use their time, energy, fuel, to work for you I would think it is only considerate to put SOME time into more efficient design. Not saying they need to be super efficient but some organization can make doing the work many times easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I had a very disturbing "conversation" this morning with a relatively new farmer. She was very insulting - didn't like the way I did my farms, didn't like the way I listed my facilities to be worked, etc.

I've always tried to be helpful, especially to new farmers, but this disintegrated into her calling me unkind names and generally being rude. I have unfriended her.

Please remember that you never know what someone else is going through in their lives before you think to go off on them. This is a social game. I've played this game from the beginning and all I want is to have a good experience.

I'll not put her name here, but if anyone wants to know more, please contact me privately.

Last edited by JohnAlbertini; Apr 25 2019 at 08:39 AM. Reason: typo