View Single Post
Old Apr 24 2019, 09:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I had a very disturbing "conversation" this morning with a relatively new farmer. She was very insulting - didn't like the way I did my farms, didn't like the way I listed my facilities to be worked, etc.

I've always tried to be helpful, especially to new farmers, but this disintegrated into her calling me unkind names and generally being rude. I have unfriended her.

Please remember that you never know what someone else is going through in their lives before you think to go off on them. This is a social game. I've played this game from the beginning and all I want is to have a good experience.

I'll not put her name here, but if anyone wants to know more, please contact me privately.
Hi NJones,
As this is not a suggestions I have moved this post to the General Feedback section thread about hiring as that is basically what you are talking about.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.