View Single Post
Old Jun 26 2013, 04:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Exclamation Market place

cant something be done about the market place so that everything a worker can do is displayed, if a job is accepted it must be finished. You try and try and try sometimes you strike it lucky but its so time-consuming cause most of the times your request are not accepted or you strike someone accepting a job who has no tools to do it. To my mind the market place has just become a source of frustration, give us more points for doing the work ourself then if nothing can of will be done to make it easier for us who have to hire people to do our work because we dont have FC to buy tools. This really is a reason why many people who has been playing for years leave Farm town as I am considering too. I have been playing since the start of the game, are top level and cant get more FC's than with an update, with which you cant even buy a tool, 25 FC is absurd taking into account the prices of tools, to buy a combine you must have 100+ where are you going to get that. But it all can work out if just some attention is given to the shortcomings in the market place, new features are constantly added and the people there are mostly beginners without tools, I found that they dont even know how to use the dim-out feature, or know about the rewards because trees, flowers, fish and items are constantly left behind. No really its a farce. And since we have heard rumors of Facebook kicking Farmtown out, perhaps the time has come to re-consider. Give market places to different levels so that the newbies has their own and the high levels dont have to undergo this frustration.