Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old Dec 17 2022, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
These are all related to Farm Pass:
What are
Ingredient Packs? (to send to friends)
And how can we boost trains for friends when people hardly ever use them? I love boosting trains, but there is not enough incentive to use the ships. In my case it is the time it takes before loading the next product.
Hi Joyinlife

Ingredients pack is a way to ask for or recive ingredients.

The best way to send ingredients to your friends is by clicking in your My Requests tab and then click in Other Wall requests link.

There you will find the ingredients requests your friends have posted. They are the ones which say: Can you send me ingredients for ............

When you click in the link, then you are sending them the ingredients and it will count for your goal.
Remember you can only send 1 ingredients requests per friend.

You have one daily goal to boost 4 friends trains. It could be any train. I get several trains a day to be boosted. Farmers uses trains a lot as they help to work facilities friends. The trains boosts must be done using your Train Manager.

The goal for loading friends ships is a seasonal goal so you have till the end of the month to complete it.

You have full information for all type of goals in the following link from our Game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742