View Single Post
Old May 31 2022, 08:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
It supposedly is so. But with what has happened over the last month or so, it does seem something has changed. It may be random, but nothing in this Universe is entirely random without being influenced by something. Game may not know what folks have or do not, but surely how we play affects how it reacts, even if it is supposed to be completely random. . When the game throws me coin facs to buy four in a week or more then, maybe I will accept this explanation with no further question. Just my opinion by the way
Hi Riap,
I can't say it any other way. It is random and doesn't know what facilities you have nor anything from your account data. Only thing it knows is you requested a quest be opened and generates a random number. Nothing has been changed except to add the new quests when new facilities are added, since the quests were added to the game.

If you have a specific way that the developers could change this then please post it in the Suggestions section or you can report it to Support if you wish.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.